Conoship_Planting second from the left

Formalizing the organization

The organization is further formalized in 1965 by the establishment of the Cooperative Purchasing Association Coopship.  “At the end of 1965 the decision was already taken to house all of Conoship’s departments in the Oosterhaven premises and to appoint Mr. Planting (…) as director of the entire organization.” according to the the report of the 12-year anniversary.

Oosterhaven_1956

Oosterhaven 1956